Professional, Focused and Authoritative   账号:    密码:  
您是第54230位访问者!     中文版 | 设为首页
Slide background
Contact us

Contact (Exhibition): Aaohe Exhibition (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 21 6601 2891
Fax: +86 21 6601 2890
Contact Person: WAN Jie 13321995529

Contact (Forum): Beijing Nongkeboyan Agricultural Technology Research Institute
Telephone: 18311336070
Contact Person: LIU Wenke


visa现在的位置:主页 > visa

Requesting a visa for most foreign visitors must carry a visa to enter the Chinese mainland.If you want to apply for a visa, you need to prepare the following documents: u passport (passport valid for more than 6 months) to end the visa application form complete u a passport photos at the website of the ministry of foreign affairs of the People's Republic of China: Chinese embassies and consulates overseas delegation), you can find your country's embassy or consulate to download and print the visa application form, or further application information.


Sanan Sion-Science-2018 China International Plant Factory and Agricultural Lighting Expo-Simultaneous Convening Second National Plant Factory High Efficient And Lndustry Development Forum 版权所有
Copyright © All rights reserved.